Sanav GS-818 GPS Tracker
The GS-818 is a compact GPS/GSM tracker designed to be installed in any vehicle quickly and easily.
It is equipped with cabling and connectors that allow you to make the most flexible configuration for any given installation.
- Instant location. . If the GPS has sky visibility, it will report to you the exact location of the tracker. If it doesn't it will report the latest valid position it has stored. In the application you will easily differentiate the actual valid location points (in green) from the stored locations (in yellow).
- Follow. easily from the application.
- Park. . You can activate and deactivate this function remotely from the application.
- Overspeed alert. for more than 30 seconds.
- Panic alert. If you have installed the panic button, when pressed an alert will be sent to the configured phone number, which you will receive in the application.
- Vibration alert. You may activate and deactivate this alert remotely from the application. When active, the tracker will send you an alert when moved, even if there is no displacement nor GPS visibility.