Sanav MU-201 Personal GPS Tracker
The Sanav MU-201 is a tiny GPS tracker loaded with functionality.
It is so small that you may carry it anywhere, like in your pocket.
- Instant location. You may track the device instantly at any moment. If the tracker has GPS visibility, it will give you the exact location at that time. If there is no GPS visibility, it will report the last valid known location. TrackStep will report these events using different colors in the screen, green for valid positions, yellow for old ones.
- Follow. You may configure the tracker to report its location at regular intervals, effectively following the device over time.
- Park. The tracker can notify you in case of movement. You can activate/deactivate this option remotely from the application or by briefly pressing the SOS button in the device. If the tracker moves you will receive alerts with the location.
- Overspeed alert. Configure the device to alert you in case it moves over a given speed for over 30 seconds.
- Panic Alert. By pressing the SOS button for more than 3 seconds, the panic alert will be triggered and the tracker will alert the configured phone number. You configure the tracker from the application and you will see the location where the alert happened marked in red color on the map.